Bibliographic overview of all results is in the ASEP database ( only the specified year: 2022 / 2021 / 2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 ).
- J. Millard, A. Sturla, Z. Smutna, B. Duzi, M. Janssen, J. Vavra
European food systems in a regional perspective: A comparative study of the effect of COVID-19 on households and city-region food systems
Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems, volume 6, 2022, article 844170.
- M. Sychrova, J. Divisek, M. Chytry, P. Pysek
Niche and geographical expansions of North American trees and tall shrubs in Europe
Journal of Biogeography, volume 49, issue 6, 2022, pages 1151–1161.
- D. Fanfani, B. Duzi, M. Mancino, M. Rovai
Multiple evaluation of urban and peri-urban agriculture and its relation to spatial planning: The case of Prato territory (Italy)
Sustainable Cities and Society, volume 79, 2022, article 103636.
- P. Klusacek, K. Charvatova, J. Navratil, T. Krejci, S. Martinat
Regeneration of Post-Agricultural Brownfield for Social Care Needs in Rural Community: Is There Any Transferable Experience?
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, volume 19, issue 1, 2022, article 240.
- J. Navratil, S. Martinat, T. Krejci, P. Klusacek, R.J. Hewitt
Conversion of post-socialist agricultural premises as a chance for renewable energy production. Photovoltaics or biogas plants?
Energies, volume 14, 2021, article 7164.
- B. Bradak, D. Csonka, A. Novothny, J. Szeberenyi, A. Medvedova, P. Rostinsky, K. Feher, G. Barta, T. Vegh, K. Kiss, M. Megyeri
Late Pleistocene paleosol formation in a dynamic aggradational microenvironment - A case study from the Mala nad Hronom loess succession (Slovakia).
Catena, volume 199, 2021, article 105087.
- P. Rapant, J. Kolejka
Dynamic pluvial flash flooding hazard forecast using weather radar data
Remote Sensing, volume 13, issue 15, 2021, article 2943.
- M. Adam, P. Tomasek, J. Lehejcek, J. Trojan, T. Junek
The role of citizen science and deep learning in camera trapping
Sustainability, volume 13, issue 18, 2021, article 10287.
- D. Sumanapala, L. Kubalikova, I.D. Wolf
Assessing geosites for geotourism development: case studies from the southern part of Sri Lanka
Geoheritage, volume 13, 2021, article 85.
- J. Navratil, T. Krejci, S. Martinat, R.J. Frazier, P. Klusacek, K. Picha, J. Skrabal, R. Osman
Variation in brownfield reuse of derelict agricultural premises in diverse rural spaces
Journal of Rural Studies, volume 87, 2021, pages 124-136.
- L. Kubalikova, D. Zapletalova
Geo-cultural aspects of building stone extracted within Brno city (Czech Republic): a bridge between natural and cultural heritage
Geoheritage, volume 13, 2021, article 78.
- H. Dolezalova, V. Kajzar
Analysis of surface changes from undermining and building site categorization: The case study in mining location Louky near Karvina
Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia, issue 2 (202), volume 18, 2021, pages 121–135.
- L. Kubalikova, E. Drapela, K. Kirchner, A. Bajer, M. Balkova, F. Kuda
Urban geotourism development and geoconservation: Is it possible to find a balance?
Environmental Science & Policy, volume 121, 2021, pages 1-10.
- P. Klusacek, J. Navratil, S. Martinat, T. Krejci, O. Golubchikov, K. Picha, J.Skrabal, R. Osman
Planning for the future of derelict farm premises: From abandonment to regeneration?
Land Use Policy, volume 102, 2021, article 105248.
- D. Stober, M. Suskevics, S. Eiter, S. Muller, S. Martinat, M. Buchecker
What is the quality of participatory renewable energy planning in Europe? A comparative analysis of innovative practices in 25 projects
Energy Research & Social Science, volume 71, 2021, article 101804.
- L. Kubalikova, K. Kirchner, A. Bajer
Geomorphological Resources for Geoeducation and Geotourism
In: R.B. Singh, D. Wei, A. Subhash (eds.): Global Geographical Heritage, Geoparks and Geotourism, Springer, 2021, pages 343-358.
- A. Vaishar, M. Stastna, J. Zapletalova, E. Novakova
Is the European countryside depopulating? Case study Moravia
Journal of Rural Studies, volume 80, 2020, pages 567-577.
- J. Maly, P. Dvorak, P. Suska
Multiple transformations of post-socialist cities: Multiple outcomes?
Cities, volume 107, 2020, article 102901.
- P. Rostinsky, L. Pospisil, O. Svabensky, M. Kasing, E. Novakova
Risk faults in stable crust of the eastern Bohemian Massif identified by integrating GNSS, levelling, geological, geomorphological and geophysical data
Tectonophysics, volume 785, 2020, article 228427.
- J. Kolejka, T. Krejci, E. Novakova
The Pre-industrial landscape in Moravia. The case study of inventory and analysis of the ancient land use structures in the Czech Republic
Land Use Policy, volume 97, 2020, article 104712.
- F. Alexandrescu, R. Osman, P. Klusacek, J. Maly
Taming the genius loci? Contesting post-socialist creative industries in the case of Brno's former prison
Cities, volume 98, 2020, article 102578.