Delivery of documents and portable data carriers (CD, DVD, USB):
Documents in digital form shall be accepted in common data formats: texts ( TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, PDF ), tables ( XLS, XLSX ), presentations ( PPT, PPTX ) and images ( JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP ).
The workplace does not process documents that are not sufficiently user-perceptible (for example incomplete, illegible or otherwise damaged) and in cooperation with the sender, the defect of the document cannot be removed, or the sender cannot be identified.
Provision of information by operation of law
Information published pursuant to §5 paragraph 1 of Act no. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information, as amended
In accordance with the Government Decree no. 875 from 06.09.2000 on Guideline for the unification of public authorities in ensuring the rights of natural and legal persons to provide information pursuant to Act no. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information, we publish the requested information (in Czech):
- The foundation deed of the Institute of Geonics of the CAS ( PDF, 1 MB )
- The organizational structure of the Institute of Geonics of the CAS ( PDF, 126 kB )
- The extract from the Register of public research institutions ( PDF, 73 kB )
- Location and contact information where you can submit a written request for information:
- The form for the request of information ( PDF, 118 kB )
- Location and contact information where you can appeal against the decision on the request or proposal:
Overview of the most important regulations:
- Laws on public research institutions:
- Act no. 130/2002 Coll. ( PDF, 229 kB ), on research and development support from public funds and amending certain related acts (Act on support for research and development)
- Metodický pokyn ( PDF, 350 kB ) to unify the process of public authorities in ensuring the rights of individuals and legal entities to provide information pursuant to Act no. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information
- Act no. 106/1999 Coll. ( PDF, 71 kB ), on free access to information
- Act no. 283/1992 Coll. ( PDF, 88 kB ), on the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Deadlines, which by law must be observed:
- Within 7 calendar days from the date of submission to inform the applicant about the information disclosure.
- Within 7 calendar days from the date of filing to ask the applicant to specify the required information.
- In case of absence of any specifying information from the applicant, the IGN CAS (contact person) will reject a request within 30 calendar days of the request.
- The applicant shall be informed of the postponement of the request within 3 calendar days after the postponement, but not later than the deadline set for the execution of the request by law.
- Mandatory subject shall provide the information required in the base within 15 calendar days of the request.
The time limit within 15 calendar days may be extended for up to 10 calendar
days, i.e. to 25 calendar days, for serious reasons only, which are:
- search and collection of information required in other departments,
- request for voluminous amounts of separate and different information in one application,
- the need to consult with another liable party (or with two or more components of the responsible subject) who has a serious interest in the subject of the application.
- The applicant is informed about extending the base period and the reasons that led to this within 15 calendar days.
- The deadline for the applicant's appeal is 15 calendar days from receipt of the decision.
- Annual reports
Tariff of costs ( PDF, 187 kB ) incurred in connection with the provision of information.